Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vallorak - Rogue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vallorak - Rogue Empty Vallorak - Rogue Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:55 am

Vallorak

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
My Main
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/vallorak/simple

I have an 82 Paladin , 80 Priest, 80 Deathknight All in full Best in Slot Gear from ICC, I wont post the links however if you'd like to see them I will

2. What is your preferred talent build
31/2/8 Assassination

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Agi for Ap and Crit > Melee Hit 8% > Spell hit for poisons 17% Your top Dps > Mastery ( Wicked poison damage booster which is your top dps ) > Haste > Expertise > Crit , Seeing as crit is dubbed for assassination now i reforged all to mastery, And its working out great Wink

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Backstab, Mutilate, Rupture ( I know alot of people go with vendetta glyph however i find it changes alot encounter dependant alot of the time most aren't tank and spank where you get 90% uptime on the boss where vendetta makes a real difference )

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Not currently

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
Perth, Western Australia, DLS dosn't affect my playing GMT+8

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
Wherg, Unholysin, Overloads
Hopefully good things Very Happy, I did heroic Deadmines with them they witnessed my pro coordination and Averageish dps Smile

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Cursed (Officer) - Raided with them for 2 years+ , All through out Ulduar, Toc, Icc. Left due to guild breakup when cata came out, They were based on Aman'Thul

Perfect Insanity now known as Accreditation - I geared up through 80-85 in this guild was promised a raid spot, Guild leaders took 65k gold from the guild bank, and all the boes, Then the guild was under new management by "Devauxe" Due to circumstances I was removed from the guild unfairly,

Tormented - Just joined , There core team fell apart a few days ago and progression is slow.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
Dont currently have any, But this is on a raid boss dummy in org i just did,
Please Click the image as i didn't have time to resize it Smile

Vallorak - Rogue Dpz

Heres one i just grabbed on 25 man Baradin Hold No Bloodlust/Timewarp
Vallorak - Rogue Dpz

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
30 Days, When cata came out I switched this rogue to my main

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
I started playing in WOTLK,
Im expereinced in
12/12 10 icc norm, 11/12 icc hm 10,
8/12 25 icc , 6/12 25 25icc hm
Now i hope you dont decline my app soley because of this reason,
But in cata i've only physically experienced Magmaw + Omnotron, Maloriak, This was with tormented, And failed to down Magmaw and Maloriak...
Although I research every encounter over and over to drill it into my mind, When we came to omnotron for the first time i was surprised to find i was handling the encounter much better then 50% of the players there, I'm extremely well coordinated and prepared. And always do my research.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes I always have flasks and food,

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Yes

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
Dont currently have one killing a boss but Will show you one on a Raid dummy if thats ok, I've just finished setting it up So you cant yet see All my important Binds, i know 1234567890-= is a sin Smile But its not like that at all, I had to clear all my binds to set some stuff up ,So will be fixing that shortly Still fine tuning it.

Vallorak - Rogue Interfacew

Heres another SORRY HAVE TO CLICK THIS ONE TO Razz
Vallorak - Rogue Interfacets

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
Well I'm extremely well coordinated , I always research encounters, Am Well prepared, Have previous Experience

Last edited by Vallorak on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 am; edited 5 times in total

2Vallorak - Rogue Empty Re: Vallorak - Rogue Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:57 am

Vallorak

I recently Dropped a profession for Engineering , However i havn't started levelling it yet, I'm currently investing my money in levelling up my enchanting.

3Vallorak - Rogue Empty Re: Vallorak - Rogue Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:25 am

zethy

8% is special hit cap
not melee
otherwise his stat priority is fine
but he should follow what he's written
and reforge most of his gear

and the pvp trinket:P helm enchant:P?

dunno why you'd want to spec into imp ambush tho
garrote into 1cp rupture
is a more ideal opener
than using ambush

other than that decent app pst officer for invite for trials

4Vallorak - Rogue Empty Re: Vallorak - Rogue Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:30 am

Vallorak

Yep sorry bout that , Just replaced the helm today as i just got enough JP, And the trinkets gone to Smile. Working on finishing up exalted with dragon maw to replace my wrists Smile

5Vallorak - Rogue Empty Re: Vallorak - Rogue Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:34 am

Vallorak

Thanks for Invite Smile, I wont let you down

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum