Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue

+2
Niktaf
Omegaxc
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Omegaxc

1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
Omegaxc

2. What is your preferred talent build?
31/2/8

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Mastery and Hit for maximum use of poisons with the assassination spec for rogue

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Prime: Mutilate/Rupture/Backstab
Major: Sprint/Tricks of the Trade/Sap
Minor: Blurred Speed/Poisons/Safefall
I use these glyphs cause its the best dps combo and adds a good Crowd Control for big pulls.

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
525 Leatherworking with all epic patterns.

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
I'm in Japan on UTC +09:00 and daylight saving does affect me.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
I don't know anybody from the Reform guild just asked to join a guild in trade chat and was contacted by Darkanubisx to sign up.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
I was in Victory, was a raider and main leatherworker/lockpicker. People in guild aren't getting on anymore so its deteriorating.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
125 days, 4 hours, 20 minutes, 39 seconds at time of sign-up.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
Know all boss fights from vanilla up to 9/12 in Cataclysm.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes have flasks and food ready prior to raids and have Rogues Draughts for extra heals on myself.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Yes

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
Nothing is that funny when its typed out will need to hear from me personally.

2Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:40 am

Niktaf

Officer

Here's the armoury in case anyone else is reading the app : Link

Your experience is ok but I can't really comment much because you haven't linked anything to show your performance or your UI.

Here's some notes on the armoury link. Is there any reason why you reforged to crit on your boots and gemmed a hybrid in the yellow for the bonus? I'm pretty sure agi is worth about double the other combat ratings so a pure agi gem might be better (correct me if i'm wrong). Also this is kinda a grey area for me since my rogue knowledge is shit but I think Quicksilver blade from slabhide may be better than the pvp offhand. Offhand weapon dps is a very small factor so the only thing you'd gain mostly from is the base agi at the cost of a lot of secondary stats.

Also, is your sub spec a pvp spec? Puncturing wounds and premed should still be better than Quickening and Waylay (you should have crip on your offhand anyway).

3Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:11 am

Omegaxc

I like to have my character well rounded since I can still upgrade a lot of pieces and reforge to what it necessary, but I'm putting out and averaging 17k-20k dps sustained in raid. And yes my off-spec is PvP. I'll take everything you have said into consideration cause I like to experiment myself besides see what everybody else is doing with their gear from those who are endgame raider rogues. I learn really quickly and adapt adequately to every encounter. But you can't just go by my words so if you guys see me fit to raid with Reform I'd be more then happy to help in anyway possible for guild raid progression.

4Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:24 am

darkanubis

Hey mate

Please link a screen shot of your UI as well as a recount meter of you in BH or something.

After a quick inspection of your armory, you seem to have 0 Expertise, I've only played a rogue in wrath, but I'm pretty sure having some expertise points is a DPS increase, correct me if Im wrong.

And also provide us with your opener and rotation, feel free to go into detail about it Smile

THanks

5Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:34 am

Omegaxc

My rotation is garrote, mutilate 2-3 combo points, slice n' dice, mutilate 2-3 combo points, rupture, then 5 combo point envenom, 5 combo rupture, rinse and repeat till 35% where I backstab instead of mutilate for combo points. Will have to wait on for a UI post in raid till next week, I've already ran BH but can just get a screenshot of my UI atm which is basically how I raid, minus Omen not showing and I've downloaded all the add-ons your guild is required to have, I use X-pearl for UI thats about it. O and recount aswell.

6Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:42 am

Omegaxc

Here is my UI. [img]Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Wowscr11[/img]

7Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:44 am

Vallorak

Gear and spec seems decent, Just that refore on ur boots dosnt make sense , Haste to Crit :s , You should never be reforging haste unless its your last option, crit is obsolete for assasination , The gem in your boots is ok, Althought 10 agi is better then 20 mastery, So a 40 agi gem would probably be better.

The usual rotation should be going , Vendette > Garrotte > 1 cp Rupture > 1 cp SnD if you didnt get a cp proc use mutilate to get 2 cp's > Mutilate > Depending on your SnD timer if you can fit in another Muti Do it , If not use Envenom to Refresh your SnD to 20 seconds asap > Then from there on Keep rupture up with whatever cp's you have if your putting in more then 3 cps for rupture its a big dps loss overall but you should be using whatever cp's you have leftover from doing 5 cp Envenoms Usually 1-3 cp ,
When 35% kill phase comes Vanish to get Overkill up for Increase energy regen and garrote > backstab + follow the same priorite with rupture up 100% with minimal cp , and keeping snd up

Last edited by Vallorak on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

8Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:17 am

Vallorak

Also , Go to a raid dummy in org , Open recount > Damage done drag it open a bit bigger , Open with your rotation and Do 1,000,000 Overall Damage Done Then Print screen as u hit 1m damage done , Go to paint Ctrl + V save to desktop http://www.Imageshack.us Upload it and post the link here Smile

9Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:20 am

Omegaxc

Thank you for the information Vallorak, will try to change my habits that i have for my rotation, just don't see anything wrong with the dps that my rotation is putting out at the moment. But if i notice a bigger difference in raids I'll be staying with your rotation.

10Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:22 am

Vallorak

Yea your rotation may be ok during a raid once u get things going , But you can put out much more overall damage by doing it that way

11Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:31 am

Omegaxc

[img]Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Wowscr12[/img]

12Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:35 am

Omegaxc

Did my rotation and for the 5 times I avg about 12.5k to 13k on the dummy. And then did your rotation and had just the same results.

13Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:38 am

Vallorak

Yeah man, If it works for you do it. I got no problem if your making the same results , Pretty close to me aswell actually Very Happy, I think rogues got dubbed compared to other classes dps in cata :{ anyways gl , I'll get Niktaf to comeback when hes un-afk in game

14Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 am

Omegaxc

Thank you very much for all your help.

15Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:10 am

Erik

Erik
Officer

contact one of the officers in game erick, unholysin, niktaf or zethy.

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

16Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Omegaxc - Assassination Rogue Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:07 am

zethy

rogue with expertise
dark pls stop ruining the guild image if you dont know much abuot a class try not to post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum