Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deadeyeflint, Assassination Rogue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deadeyeflint, Assassination Rogue Empty Deadeyeflint, Assassination Rogue Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:17 am

doombringer

Character Deadeyeflint Assasination Rogue
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/deadeyeflint/advanced
2. What is your preferred talent build
Assassination 31/2/8
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/deadeyeflint/talent/secondary
3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Agi,Spell hit,Mastery,Haste
4. What glyphs do you use and why?
1)Glyph of mutilate- reduces energy consumption by 5
2)Glyph of rupture- increases rupture time by 4seconds
3)Glyph of backstab- backstab critical scrike grants u 5 energy+ talent murderous intent 2/2- when you backstab the enemy which is below 35%hp u get 30 energy
the rest glyph are Major- Glyph of Tricks of the Trade,
Glyph of sprint, Glyph of Feint
Minor- Glyph of poisons, Glyph of distract, Glyph of blurred speed.(didnt add the reasons for major n minor glyphs didnt think there was the need to)

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Yeah i have[Enchanting] Enchant weapon Landslide
i have maxed cooking and gonna get fishing at max soon
Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
India.Timezone Indian Standard Time(IST) = GMT + 5.5. Daylight savings doesnt affect.
7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
None as per now Sad
8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Rave was a raider. The guild dissolved Sad
9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
Sorry i dont have 1 for now
Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
Total time played: 172 days,12 hours, 47 minutes, 33 seconds
Time played this level: 10 days, 6 hours, 50 minutes, 5 seconds
11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
Well i've been playing this char since BC. Back then i wasnt that serious as i had to concentrate more in studies.Am done with all my studies and now i spend most of my time playin wow n ps3.I havent raided much in cata though i have 6/12 clears and have read n seen the videos for every fights.
12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yeah am always loaded with food flasks n poisons
13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Yeah.
14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
Sorry i dont use any UI. i just use addon DBM and recount
Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
Hmmm am a big flirt Razz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum