Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Destort- Assassination Rogue

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Destort- Assassination Rogue Empty Destort- Assassination Rogue Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am

destort

Destort - Assassination Rogue

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – Yes
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes

2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/destort/simple

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/humfrybbear/simple

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?

I prefer to raid in Assassination/ Mutilate spec. Simply because i think im quite good at playing it and the DPS is very good.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?

Agi is obviously the stat to stack for a rogue, simply for the AP and Crit each point of agi gives. Before raiding it is vital that a rogue reaches their hit cap, both spell and melee (spell for poisons). The rogue must also have the expertise cap (not quite as important as hit, but still important). Mastery gives the biggest bonus to a rogue, followed by Haste and then Crit.

8. What glyphs do you use and why?

I use: Mutilate, Backstab which is obvious, more energy and i use Vendetta for a longer DPS buff.

9. List the value of your relevant stats:

Agi= Crit + AP
Mastery= More poison damage
Haste= More Melee and poison hits
Crit= more crits Razz
Rest explained in Q 7

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?

Leather Working, Provides a Huge Agi buff to my bracers
Enchanting, Provides enchants to my rings
Together they equal more dps for the raid.

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

None for Cata Sad

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes at lvl 80 Razz
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes at lvl 80
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes 70
- SSC / TK Attunement - Yes - 80
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - Yes part of Bt at 70, both at 80

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn: Friendly
Argent Dawn: Exalted
Brood of Nozdormu: Hated Sad
Cenarion Circle: Exalted
Hydraxian Waterlords: Honored
The Scale of the Sands: Honored
The Violet Eye: Almost exalted
Zandalar Tribe: Exalted
Argent Crusade: Exalted
Kirin Tor: Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: Exalted
Wyrmrest Accord: Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: Exalted
Horde Expedition: Exalted
Ashen Verdict: Exalted

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?

No

Social
15. Your real name?

Dale

16. How old are you?

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?

Melbourne, Australia.
Server time= Rl time Razz

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

I know Fooldruid, Darkanubisx and Restraint. Im sure that they all would say only good things about me. I raided with Dark through almost all of wrath, met fool at the end of wrath and met Restraint through the guild.

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

I only hit 70 two weeks before wrath so i dont have any real BC guilds, i was on dreadmaul. I raided with a small guild at the beggining of wrath but left to join Rapid Evolution during naxx. Rapid Evo disbanded at the beginning of Ulduar for personal reasons of the officers. I raided with Random Mayhem (one of the best guilds on server) as a trial for a month, but left after RL commitments. I was then Recruited by Vandelay Industries where i excelled in the DPS, we were ranked about 5th on the server for alliance. I then transfered to Thaurissan and joined as a casual with you guys.

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.

My previous guilds didnt use a loot system, we jsut went by loot council.

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.

Again, not used.

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?

I play WoW probably about 6 hours or so a day, maybe more. I play through out the day.

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).

Total= 89 days, 19 hours
This level= 3 hours (this is my second 85 but was my main through wrath)

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?

Like i said before, only hit 70 just before wrath so i didnt raid much Bc or and Vanilla. I raided everything through Wrath, all the way up to ICC but took a break from wow once the guild hit hardmodes. My role has just been DPS because im a rogue and we dont often have other roles.

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Yes i always come pre-pared to raid and i have 40+ k so i wont being going oom any time soon Razz

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?

I have only just hit 85, but yes am working on it and will be geared in no time, fully gemmed/ enchanted and all!

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes i enjoy raiding progression, providing people arent making silly mistakes. I will be present at all progression raids.

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

I currently only use DBM, Recount and standard UI. i Dont have a screenie, but if its completely neccessary i can try get one.

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?

I Do PvP but not hardcore and not as much as PvE
Im very interested in both Smile

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?

Wrath Arena (1600, 2s and 3s)
Wrath bgs

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?

I have friends inside of Reform and the guild has good progression.

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

No

33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?

Yes i have the ability and Will speak when ever necessary.

34. Do you have a stable internet connection?

Yes Smile

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?

1 terabite download, you tell me Razz

36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.

Well i have just bought a $1600 computer so its pretty good atm Smile
i7 processor, 6GB Ram, 500mb grafics card.

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).

Well i was, along with another rogue, the top DPS of my guild throught ICC. I learn fights quickly and can adapt to the fights. Im also always keen to try a different approach if our isnt working. At the same time i am polite, friendly and fun to play with Smile

38. How many achievement points do you have?

OVER 9000!!!!!.....Almost

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?

Yea definately, already got deadmines Smile

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?

Have Epic flying, 310 (for free Smile) and azeroth flying.

41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85?

I was 5th to 85 in the guild on my druid. and i Leveled this character in 1 and a half days, not non stop

42. Have you answered all questions wholly?

Yes

2Destort- Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Destort- Assassination Rogue Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:29 am

Fool

Fool

Solid player and good bloke, it'd be a concern if he wasn't accepted.

Between Dale (Destort) and Cameron (Ishotyouirl) both have top raid awareness, can follow CC and Marking instructions, don't have downs and most certainly know how to play their respective classes.

3Destort- Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Destort- Assassination Rogue Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:42 pm

destort

sooooo uhhh its been a week and a half and i no officer has even acknowledged this......

4Destort- Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Destort- Assassination Rogue Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:56 pm

unholysin

unholysin
Officer

I'll get an answer for you before raid tonight.

Sin

5Destort- Assassination Rogue Empty Re: Destort- Assassination Rogue Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:59 pm

darkanubis

Really good rogue, we raided HM uld, HM ToC together, Would be a great edition to the guild!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum